A few photos of the frame and other parts being painted.
I used BASF Limco single stage for the frame and gloss black parts. The handlebars, triple clamp and handlebar clamps were painted with SEM Hot Rod Satin Black.
With my SR250, I didn’t think about mounting the electrical components until the seat and tank were in place. This made mounting the components more difficult than it needed to be. For this bike, I’m getting this stuff sorted early.
The stock rear fender didn’t fit under the seat and had a raised mounting spot for the fuse panel. I cut the stock fender back to allow a flat fender to be attached to it. It is low enough to allow the electrical bits to mounted it and fit beneath the seat.